THE OUTFIT DETAILS:
Scroll down for pros + cons review of sweater!
SWEATER PROS AND CONS
- The colors! I love the colors they chose for the colorblock, especially the pretty pastel pink and gorgeous shade of dusty teal.
- The weight of the sweater is spot on for Springtime. It’s not too thick that you’ll get too hot on the warmer days, but it’s not too thin for the cooler days. It’s perfectly medium weight and just right!
- The length is perfect for me. With these types of crewneck sweaters the tendency is for them to be a bit shorter in length. Not this sweater! It hit right at my hip and fully covers my arm, hooray!
- It is a high quality, well-made piece that will withstand many washings. Cable Stitch (the brand) is actually owned by Amazon. This helped to reassure my purchase because I trust that Amazon would only put their name on a high quality item!
- It is not the softest sweater in the world. While it is by no means itchy, it is not buttery soft.
I was impressed by this sweater! It is well-made and the colors are irresistible. The length is perfect for me which is a rarity with most other crew neck sweaters. I look forward to wearing this half-tucked into some skinny jeans!
I’m 5’7 and wearing a size small. This sweater fits true to size.